Paula Odysseos-Panayiotou has over 12 years of transactional and litigation experience in the legal profession. She is also an entrepreneur / co-founder of a technology company, so she understands the unique business concerns of enterprise clients when legal matters arise. Ms. Odysseos-Panayiotou Panayiotou derives great satisfaction from anticipating problems, and working to avoid them with creative, out-of-the box solutions.
Ms. Odysseos-Panayiotou enjoys the diversity of her current practice, which ranges from:
- General litigation in state and federal courts, including representation of enterprise clients and individuals
- Counseling clients on employment-related matters such as hiring and termination
- Litigating employment matters on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants
- Negotiating leases on behalf of clients, and closing commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Matrimonial (family) litigation
- Landlord-Tenant litigation
Ms. Odysseos-Panayiotou received a B.A. in International Relations, with minors in Spanish and Economics from the University of Pennsylvania, and a J.D. from Georgetown University.
Ms. Odysseos-Panayiotou is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey, and is also a R. 1:40 Qualified Mediator for Civil Actions, Superior Court of New Jersey, in Hudson, Essex and Union Counties. She is admitted to the United States District Court for the Districts of New Jersey and the Southern District of New York, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.