Our Areas of Practice
If you have been hurt, or someone close to you has been seriously injured or killed, it is critical to enlist the help of trusted Jersey City personal injury attorneys. Recovering the compensation you deserve in a Hudson County personal injury lawsuit requires not just a thorough understanding of the principles that underlie personal injury and wrongful death claims, but also the Hudson County litigation experience and advocacy skills to prevail in a local court. The litigators at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo have the knowledge and talent to build a compelling case on your behalf and present it to a courtroom persuasively.
Personal injury lawsuits in Jersey City
Each of us at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo is an experienced trial attorney with proven results. It is a tradition that dates back to our founding in 1927. For more than 80 years, we have helped countless victims in New Jersey personal injury lawsuits win the full and fair recovery they deserve. If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you may have grounds to bring your own lawsuit in Jersey City, Hudson County or Northern New Jersey. Our personal injury attorneys will help you recover for your pain and suffering, disability, past and future medical expenses, lost income, disfigurement and more.
Complex civil litigation matters
Our attorneys try more than just personal injury lawsuits in Jersey City. We also handle complex civil litigation for clients in Federal Court and in New Jersey’s Law, Chancery and Probate Divisions. Our attorneys have helped shape New Jersey law during the last 80 years in matters involving contract law, administrative law, products liability, family law, municipal pension law, parole, negligence, employment, procedure, jurisdiction and more.
- Contract law − When the terms of a contract are broken, the consequences can be costly. Our breach of contract attorneys can help you enforce the terms of your contract or prevent the other party from wrongfully enforcing it against you.
- Real estate − The financial exposure of an unsuccessful real estate transaction can be considerable. Whichever side of the transaction you are on, our experienced real estate litigation attorneys will help you obtain a favorable outcome.
- Probate & estate − If the terms or validity of a will or other testamentary instrument are being challenged, Miller, Meyerson & Corbo will help. We understand the complexities of probate and estate litigation and will make sure your interests are carefully protected.
- Administrative law − Before facing a state or local agency in New Jersey, consult with our attorneys who can present your case in a positive light. We are seasoned administrative law advocates.
- Workers compensation − If you have been hurt at work, a proven workers compensation attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Landlord-tenant law − It is important to know your rights as a landlord or tenant when it comes to a dispute. Miller, Meyerson & Corbo is experienced and well versed in New Jersey landlord-tenant law and will make certain your rights are protected.
- Appeal − Our lawyers are skillful appellate attorneys who will aggressively advocate on your behalf to see that justice is done on appeal.
Experienced help with criminal law issues
For those accused of committing a crime in New Jersey, hiring aggressive Jersey City lawyers for your defense will show the prosecution you mean business. Miller, Meyerson & Corbo has defended ordinary people charged with criminal offenses throughout Jersey City and Hudson County since 1927 with proven results. Our Jersey City criminal law attorneys are committed to fighting in your defense.
Dependable family law guidance
When it comes to matters involving the family, you want dependable Jersey City lawyers at your side. Miller, Meyerson & Corbo has helped families and individuals in Jersey City and surrounding communities with their family law issues for more than 80 years. Our attorneys will carefully listen to your concerns and develop a strategy designed to help you obtain the outcome you desire.
Consult with our dedicated NJ legal team today
If you skilled assistance with your legal matter, contact Miller, Meyerson & Corbo at 201-333-9000 today. Their office is conveniently located in Jersey City.