Jersey City Personal Injury Lawyers and Civil Litigators
Personal injuries can happen anywhere — at home, on the road, in a store and at work. When you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, it is important you recover the compensation you deserve for your injury. One of our experienced personal injury lawyers at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo can help.
Our personal injury attorneys have helped victims recover for past and future medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, emotional distress and more. Whether your injury required extensive or ongoing medical care, or left you permanently disabled and unable to work, our goal is the same — to help you recover. Miller, Meyerson & Corbo has represented personal injury victims throughout Jersey City, Hudson County, Essex County and Northern New Jersey for more than 80 years.
Taking on insurance companies
When you have been injured in an accident, it is not long before an insurance adjuster begins making you offers to settle your claim. It makes sense from the insurance adjuster’s standpoint. Big insurance companies are for-profit companies, and paying fair compensation for an injury hurts their bottom line. The insurance adjuster knows what your claim is worth but will always represent a figure much lower than that amount to you.
Since 1927, Miller, Meyerson & Corbo has taken on big insurance companies and resisted their minimization tactics. Our Jersey City personal injury attorneys are proven, skillful advocates. Where some firms might encourage you to settle for an amount much lower than you deserve, the lawyers at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo will take the fight to the courtroom and battle for the full amount your injury warrants.
Skillful lawyers with tested trial experience
Many of the personal injury lawsuits that reach trial involve complex questions of law and fact. For these cases, no ordinary litigation strategy will do. You can count on the opposition to do their best to defeat your claim, so having trusted and experienced personal injury lawyers on your side is absolutely necessary.
The personal injury attorneys at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo are the latest to carry on a tradition of litigation excellence. For more than 80 years, we have gone the distance for client recovery. It all begins with conscientious trial preparation. Our attorneys carefully and thoughtfully develop case theories tailored to the facts of a given case. Top experts are consulted to ensure case theories and evidence are sharp and compelling. At trial, many of these same experts are called as witnesses to help the jury understand the nature and extent of your injury. Whether an expert will be consulted in your own case depends on the facts and circumstances. Experts in all different fields have been consulted before, including:
- Trauma doctors
- Forensic engineers
- Accident reconstruction analysts
Personal injury lawyers serving Jersey City, Hudson County and Essex County
For more than 80 years, Miller, Meyerson & Corbo has represented personal injury victims throughout Jersey City, Hudson County, Essex County and Northern New Jersey, recovering substantial compensation for their injuries. If you or someone close to you has been seriously injured or killed in an accident, our Jersey City personal injury lawyers will work to win you the full and fair compensation you deserve in:
- Automobile accidents − The consequences of an automobile accident can be devastating. Most occur because people were less careful than they should have been or simply ignored the rules of the road. This person should be financially responsible for your injuries, not you. Our lawyers are among the most respected personal injury lawyers in Jersey City, Hudson County, Essex County and Northern New Jersey. We are committed to helping you recover for your injury.
- Slip and fall accidents − When you are a guest or patron of a business, the grounds and building should be safe for your use. Our personal injury lawyers will help you recover if the conditions of a premises caused you to fall and hurt yourself.
- Products liability − Products liability litigation is fact-intensive and may be too difficult to be trusted to an untested personal injury lawyer in. At Miller, Meyerson & Corbo, our personal injury attorneys are courtroom tested and ready to litigate the complexities of your case.
- Wrongful death − Losing a loved one unexpectedly is traumatic and remarkably painful. If the loss of your loved one was the result of someone else’s negligence, Miller, Meyerson & Corbo can help. No amount of money will replace the loss of someone you care about deeply, but a wrongful death verdict of liability and a recovery will help the healing process begin so you can move on with your life.
Our personal injury team is ready to help you
Our legal team is prepared to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injury. If you or someone you care about has been hurt in an accident, it is important to act quickly. New Jersey limits the time in which a claim for relief can be filed for an injury. Beyond that, critical evidence and witnesses tend to disappear the further it becomes from the date of injury. Our personal injury attorneys are most helpful when they can act quickly.
Consult with the trusted attorneys at Miller, Meyerson & Corbo today
Help your chances of recovery and contact Miller, Meyerson & Corbo at 201-333-9000 or 973-379-7667 right away for assistance from highly trusted and proven personal injury lawyers located in Jersey City. Cases are handled on a contingency basis, so legal bills will not aggravate the financial distress the injury has caused.
-Mary Rose Ziemba ★★★★★ Review From Facebook
“Mr. Miller defended me in a criminal case where numerous defendants received prison sentences. He was able to get me Probation which compared to the 3 year sentences other defendants were getting is a blessing.”
-Anonymous ★★★★★ Review From Avvo
“Mr. Miller is one of the most respected lawyers in Hudson County. He is indeed a true asset to the legal community and is respected and revered by lawyers from all areas of practice.”
-Aditya Surti ★★★★★ Review From Avvo